Coversion Made Easy with Analogue Integration
eVerge™ radios operate in both analogue and digital modes and can be used with any existing analogue two-way radios.
Dual Capacity Direct Mode
Dual Capacity Direct Mode enables you to have two communication paths on a single frequency effectively doubling your call capacity wihtout the need of a repeater.
When seconds matter, transmit interrupt allows an operator to halt or "interrupt" any current transmission, in favour of a priority message. Transmit interrupt functionality ensures your ctritical messages will connect.
The EVX series boasts a robust dot matrix display, allowing up to 16 characters per screen and as many as 40 overall. In addition, the display is functional for use in different languages, including English, Spanish, Russian, Portguese and Turkish.
Better Radio Call Quality
Digital eliminates noise and static from voice transmit to only deliver the intended voice message crisply and clearly. eVerge™ digital radios feature the AMBE+2™ vocoder for enhanced voice quality.
Better Message Control and Privacy
Control who you call and who gets your message in digital mode. Digital radios each have a unique ID enabling users to select who they need to call or send a text message without including others.
Better Coverage and Connection Monitoring with ARTS II™
Get ultra-clear audio right up to the edge of the transmit range. And, with Vertex Standard’s exclusive Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS II), you will always know when you are in or out of range with another ARTS II-equipped radio.
Submersible and Weatherproof
Meets international standard IP 57 for dust and water protection where fresh water does not harm the radio when submersed to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes.
Intrinsically Safe Option
Intrinsically safe models are SGS certified to the requirements of ANSI/UL913 5th Edition for use in Class I, II, III, Divisions 1; Groups C, D, E, F, G; Temp T3C hazardous locations.
Move between multiple sites seamlessly by using the Site Search functionality of your EVX-530 series radio. Manually or automatically initiate Site Search to indentify and select the site with the strongest signal strength. Great for operations with multiple locations or multiple floor buildings.
- 9 Programmable keys (EVX-539)
- 7 Programmable keys (EVX-534)
- 3 programmable keys (EVX-531)
- ARTS TM & ARTS II TM
- Full Dot Matrix multi-lingual display (EVX-534/539)
- Programmable tri-color LED custom call alert
- Internal VOX
- RSSI Indicator (EVX-534/539)
- Voice inversion encryption (EVX-534/539)
- Lone worker alert
- Emergency alert
- Key lock
- Voice channel announcement
- DTMF Telephone Interconnect/ANI
- Multiple scan options (Priority, Dual Watch, Follow-me)
- Nuisance channel delete
- Radio-to-radio cloning
- Option board expandable (EVX-534/539)
Analogue Mode Features
- Whisper mode
- CTCSS/DCS encode/decode
- MDC-1200® encode/decode
- 2-Tone encode/decode
- 5-Tone encode/decode
- DTMF Telephone Interconnect/ANI
- DTMF Paging (EVX-534/539)
- Remote stun/kill/revive (EVX-534/539)
Digital Mode Features
- Basic privacy
- Enhanced privacy (EVX-534/539)
- 256 encryption
- Text messaging
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Transmit Interrupt
- All call, Group call, Individual call
- Remote monitor
- PTT ID encode (EVX-531)
- PTT ID encode/decode (EVX-534/539)
- DTMF encode
- Site Search
- Mixed mode scan
- One touch access (EVX-534/539)
- 128 Record contact list (EVX-534/539)