ConnecTel’s Research and Development Department consists of employees holding a master degree in computer science, electronics or software engineering. The long time experience and the dedication of the team explain the quick response time to turn a customer requirement into a ready and tested product.
The Research and Development Department is responsible for all aspects of the full software and hardware development cycle like:
- gathering and analyzing the requirements for the proposed solution
- identifying appropriate tools for the development of the software
- development of the software
- testing the software on the selected hardware
- maintaining and enhancing the software
Team members are specialists in several programming languages (C / C++ / C#, Java, Delphi) and the use of today's technologies is natural (SQL databases, IP sockets, client – server topology, libraries etc.). Applications are developed for Microsoft and UNIX / Linux operating system platforms as well as for embedded devices like microprocessors and microcontrollers.
The following are examples of customer requirements which have been successfully developed and deployed by ConnecTel’s Development Department:
- Complete dispatch solutions for Public Transportation companies
- Onboard passenger information displays for the Public Transportation in Prague
- Embedded Linux CDMA vehicle smartphone
- GPS vehicle location systems for radio networks (conventional, MOTOTRBO™ and TETRA)
- Communication servers
- IP camera display and recording solution for Public Transportation companies