Motorola MOTOTRBO™ MTR 3000 Repeater
MTR3000 is a MOTOTRBO™ integrated voice and data base-station/repeater designed to meet the requirements of small public safety, utilities and professional organizations.
This repeater operates in digital mode in MOTOTRBO™ Conventional, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus and Connect Plus systems delivering increased capacity, spectral efficiency, integrated data applications and enhanced voice communications.
Furthermore, analogue mode is also possible with the MTR3000 for conventional and LTR® /PassPort® Trunking systems providing a flexible high power base station/repeater.
MTR3000 is a MOTOTRBO™ integrated voice and data base station/repeater designed to meet the requirements of small public safety, utilities and professional organisations. The MTR3000 operates in digital mode in MOTOTRBO™ Conventional, IP Site Connect, and Capacity Plus systems delivering increased capacity, spectral efficiency, integrated data applications and enhanced voice communications. In addition the MTR3000 can also operate in analogue mode for conventional systems, providing a flexible high power base station/repeater.
For systems currently using the high power MTR2000 base station/repeater a simple MTR3000 upgrade kit is available so the station can operate in a MOTOTRBO™ system and allow the user to leverage their current investment.
MTR3000 STANDARD FEATURES
- Operates in analogue or MOTOTRBO™ digital mode with a LED indicating mode of operation
- Reliable 100W Continuous Duty Cycle Operation
- 12.5, 20 or 25 kHz programmable channel spacing
- Analogue and digital conventional are all standard in one base station without the cost of additional software or hardware power supply functions over a wide range of voltages
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliant
MTR3000 PROGRAMMED IN MOTOTRBO MODE PROVIDES
- Supports two simultaneous voice paths in digital 12.5 kHz TDMA
- 6.25e compliant
- Divides existing channel into two timeslots delivering twice the capacity through a single repeater
- Supports MOTOTRBO™ IP Site Connect for increased wide area coverage
- Supports MOTOTRBO™ Capacity Plus single site trunking without a separate hardware controller
- Repeater diagnostic and control software provides remote or local site monitoring
- Easy to replace components with functionally separate Field Replaceable Units (FRU)
- Software based design simplifies feature upgrades
- Easy access to station ports (no need to remove the front panel) shortening installation and maintenance time
- For ease of installation, minimal station alignment is needed
- Backed by Motorola’s Standard 2-year Warranty
Documents for downloading
Contact ConnecTel's specialists
Request a quote or ask your questions
Providing solutions by combining
experience, know-how and products
Assessment and analysis
of your requirements
Selection of the most